Michelle is a senior associate solicitor specialising in litigation at all court levels.
She has extensive experience in all areas of litigation and has secured high value outcomes for her clients. She is dedicated to obtaining the best and most cost-effective solutions for her clients, through the courts or through Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Michelle qualified as a solicitor in 2013, joining Mullany Walsh Maxwells in 2020. Michelle also holds an Advanced Diploma in Applied Employment Law from The Honorable Society of King’s Inns.
Michelle’s area of practice involves:
- Advising on commercial disputes, including disputes between shareholders, construction disputes and commercial property disputes
- Advising both employers and employees on employment law matters including health and safety law, occupational health, equality and discrimination and representation at the courts and the Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court
- Advising senior executives and professional employees who are suffering with workplace burnout and stress
- Advising members of An Garda Síochána who have been injured in the line of duty on the Garda Compensation Scheme
- Advising clients who have suffered loss of earnings or loss of employment opportunity as a result of severe and permanent injuries
- Advising on personal injuries, including medical negligence and road traffic accidents
She is a member of the Employment Law Association of Ireland and lectures and tutors trainee Solicitors in the Law Society.