Niall is an associate solicitor with the firm and specialises in Commercial, Commercial and Residential Property and Litigation.
Niall commenced his training with Mullany Walsh having previously worked in both the loans and legal department of a large Dublin-based bank. Niall qualified as a Solicitor in November 2017.
Niall’s area of practice involves:
- Advising purchasers and vendors, landlords and tenants of commercial properties including retail, office and restaurants
- Advising charities and trusts in the lease, sale and purchase of properties comprising land, commercial and residential properties
- Advising private clients in the purchase and sale of residential property transaction
- Advising on shareholders agreements
- Advising on employment matters
- Advising on GDPR
- Advising on commercial disputes
- Advising on agency agreements
- Providing Legal Opinions
Niall has a GDPR Certificate obtained in 2018 when Niall was advising a number of clients on GDPR.