Valerie is an associate solicitor with the firm and specialises in Private Client and Residential Property.
Valerie qualified as a solicitor in 2018 before joining Mullany Walsh Maxwells in 2021.
She is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) since 2021 and has experience in probate, trusts and succession law as she is a Trust and Estate Practitioner.
Valerie’s area of practice involves:
- Advising private clients in extracting Grant of Representation in testate and intestate estates
- Advising private clients in the sale of properties forming part of an estate once a Grant of Representation has been extracted
- Advising on the creation of wills, associated tax implications and estate planning
- Advising on trusts, trustee powers and trusts drafting
- Advising on testamentary trusts
- Advising on the retirement and appointment of trustees
- Advising on the taxation of domestic trusts
- Advising on the creation and registration of enduring powers of attorney
- Advising on general power of attorney
- Advising on succession planning
- Advising on wardship applications and dismissal of wardship applications